- Recent Posts
Dave currently enjoys helping guys get better at meeting, attracting and interacting with women, even when he is too busy reading long fiction. Read more here.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- After You Get Her Number, What Do You Do Next? - September 14, 2022
- The Best Seduction Books A Seducer Like You Should Read - June 15, 2022
- How To Start Texting Shy Girls - March 8, 2022
If you can grab her attention with your massage, imagine all the fun things you can have with her.
Want to get her attention with your text messages?
If you want her to pay attention and respond to your messages… you’ll need to make your text messages stand out.
When the text messages she’s getting from all other guys look about the same…
You want your messages to her to be different — fresh, rare, unfamiliar, and interesting.
Below you’ll learn some of the best tips I know on how to get a girl’s attention through text messaging…
With several examples of ready-to-use attention-grabbing text messages you can send a girl.
Plus… where to get more… and something I’m certain you’ll like in the end.
Are you ready?
But before that, want to hear a suggestion if she’s been ignoring your messages?
If you’ve been sending text messages to a girl all day without getting any response from her…
Stop texting her.
Stop nagging her.
You can gain more by getting access to subscriber-only content.Subscribe today!
Leave her alone for at least a week.
Because otherwise you will only push her further and further away from you.
Look: If you want to get her to quickly type a message and hit the reply button like her finger’s on fire…
Don’t send her another text message until you finish reading this page.
How to grab her attention over text
There’s a simple way for your text message to get a girl’s attention. And that is to…
Send her a message that is either funny, interesting, or unexpected.
You can also make her curious enough to want to know more about your message. Like you’re dangling a string and baiting her to grab it and give it a pull like when you play with your cat.
Now, I don’t want you to assume that sending funny texts to get her attention will always make her day.
Because you don’t know what’s going on with her or what she’s doing the exact moment she gets your text message.
But one thing is for sure, your text message should be powerful enough to capture her attention.
The moment she laid eyes on it and reads it time slows down to a crawl. She’s captivated. Entranced. Trapped even. Her eyes caught in her phone screen unable to look away.
You want her to stop what she’s doing, type a message, and hit the reply button lightning fast — and not leave it on “seen.”
[Read: How to Seduce Women with Text Messages]
Anyway, below are some of examples of…
Example of text messages to get her attention
- “OMG, I just met your twin!”
- “Just saw something that reminded me of you.”
- “Hey you. Can you keep a secret?”
- “Great! When are we going?”
More examples from Rob’s 99 Best Text from Magnetic Messaging:
- “Even your texts have a weird accent… where are they from?”
- “Red or black? Quick!”
- “I think I sprained my soul last night”
More examples from Mehow’s Three Second Attraction (Text Game Chapter):
- “I just got back from Maui, I saw a very cute fish. It reminded me of you.”
- “That’s it. I come home and find out you have been shagging the pool man, I want a divorce. WTF do we do about the cats? Fluffy’s mine.”
- “I met your twin last night.”
- “How’s rehab?”
- “Where are all the pervy texts you usually send me?”
If you’ve talked to her before for quite a bit, you can also use a callback humor or an inside joke. This is a nice way to make your text message a natural extension of your last conversation.
Moreover, you can continue an interesting conversation threads with her at any time.
And you know what?
Flattery or a little ego stroking doesn’t hurt either:
- “How did I get so lucky, ___ you!”
- “I’m still wearing that smile you gave me! :)”
You should also consider the timing.
If it’s night and you know she’s about to sleep…
You can make her dream of you or at least put a smile on her face at the end of a tiring day with some good night text messages.
Read more here: Good Night Text Messages To Send A Girl
Now if you want more examples, there are loads more in Rob’s The 99 Best Texts of All Time — a free bonus from Magnetic Messaging.
There are text messages you can use in different situations — from sending the first text to get her attention… all the way to the message asking her out on a date.
You’ll know what you need to do to make sure you get her out on a date–even if she’s been ignoring your text messages. Check it out here.
Let me take a few short breath…
Did you know?
Why you should get her interested from the start
Most of the time, you don’t need to start with pleasantries when you text a girl. You can go straight to the good stuff without wasting time. How?
A pithy — concise and meaningful — one-liner message may work (like the ones below), but something longer and with substance is better.
- “The flat-earth society has members all around the globe.”
- “There are three types of people, those who can count and those who can’t.”
- “An escalator cannot break, it can only become stairs.” (Mitch Hedberg)
Watch the video below for a bit of inspiration.
This should also help to get yourself in a funny mood to help you craft humorous text messages of your own.
You can also send her flirtatious text messages. If you know how to tease a girl, you can get her so engaged and interested you’ll jolt her awake from her boring day.
Then getting rid of her becomes the hard part.
You can be a bit more creative with your messages as well. That way, even sending her a message that doesn’t make sense is way better than a boring and used-up line like “hey” or “what’s up?”
If it’s irresistible, she’ll be curious enough to send you a message asking what you mean. And you’re in!
I’ve collected some risky flirty text messages on the the page linked below. If you’re interested, you’ll have to scroll down a bit to see them:
How to Make a Girl Smile
Remember, to get a her attention with your text, you need to send her a message that rocks her awake. If you don’t her to ‘ghost’ you, make sure your message gets her curious, engaged, or laughing so hard she pees.
And if you can, try to be original and funny without resorting to a cheesy line you’ve seen somewhere.
Intrigue her with your messages to jump start the conversation.
Then you can have her hanging on to every text message you send–as long as you adhere to the tips below:
What you need to know to keep her engaged
Alright, the above tips should help you get her attention.
I’ll give you some of the key text messaging tips you should remember if you want to keep that attention.
- Keep things positive and light. Heavy conversations should be reserved when you meet in person. Here’s how to ask her out over text.
- Don’t try too hard. If you’ve been sending her essays and she’s sending you one-word answers, tone it down, match her pace or mirror her.
- Stay solid and never lose your cool. Avoid getting frustrated or overreacting when she messages you something that might get a rise out of you. Know how to handle a woman’s tests.
- Have a goal. If you’re about to text her something that doesn’t help with that goal, don’t send it. If you don’t know what that goal is, read the last section.
- Know when to drop her. Girls who like you will help you. They don’t cancel dates, ignore your text messages or play games.
- Only send her the right text messages. It’s not about sending her a lot of texts; it’s about sending her the right messages that draw her to you.
[Read: The Rules for Texting Girls]
What to do once you have her attention
You made it this far.
As I was saying, even if it has been weeks–or months–since you last messaged a girl, don’t lose hope. With the right text message you can still get her number “reactivated.”
You just have to know how to jolt her from her daze using your creativity and wit.
And once you’ve got her attention, what do you do next?
You want to get her hooked on your every text message and get her so attracted to you she’ll be anticipating your next date.
By showing that she’s not just another number on your phone and building a bond that goes beyond casual.
If you’re serious about using your phone to get more success with women right now, I urge you to check out the Key Lock Sequence.
How to make her crave your attention
On the other hand…
If the thought of getting a girl’s attention seems like hard work to you…
Wouldn’t it be better if the moment you send her a message… she becomes excited because your name pops up on her phone — no matter how common your message is?
If you could anchor yourself in a girl’s mind like that… wouldn’t you say that it’s a far better situation to be in… than competing for her attention with every other guy who texts her?
If you you agree with me, you’d like what I found for you here.
This will transform your interaction with women — and help you become the kind of guy a girl will obsess over.
You’ll also get more copy-and-paste text message examples to make her obsess over you.
Click Here To Check It Out →
Make her be the one constantly checking her phone to see if there’s a new message from you.
P.S. Thanks for reading!
Since you’re able to make it this far…
Would you also like to know:
- Easily Know If She’s Into You or Not (Without Over-Analyzing Her Every Texts)
- What To Send If She Hasn’t Replied To Any One Of Your Texts
- Make Her Smile With Almost Every Text Message You Send
- How To Be The Most Interesting Guy In Her Phone
- Avoid Completely Avoidable Mistakes That Ruin Your Text Game
- Simple Text Messages That Compels Her To Respond
Disclosure: My posts may contain affiliate links. That means if you buy something through one of those links, I will get a small commission — at no extra cost to you — on qualified purchases. You have my full appreciation for helping to keep this site up and going for all of us. You can read my full disclosure here.
How do you make a girl feel enough over text? ›
Sweet Text #1 – How come you look so beautiful every time I see you? Sweet Text #2 – You're amazing because you always know how to catch me by surprise. Sweet Text #3 – It's because of you my life feels so perfect. Sweet Text #4 – I love it when you laugh.How to text a girl who gives short replies? ›
- First, accept the conversation may just not work out. ...
- Try asking more open-ended questions. ...
- Ask for more details about their short answer. ...
- Give them more time to come up with a response. ...
- Try changing the subject.
- It's not too late to rekindle that flame. But it's going to take work. ...
- Listen to What She Says. If you've been together for years, it can be easy to assume that you know what your partner is thinking. ...
- Open Up to Her. ...
- Make the Everyday Special. ...
- Put More Effort into Your Physical Appearance. ...
- Have a Regular 'Date Night'
- Work on yourself & have your own life. ...
- Be optimistic. ...
- Keep the conversation going. ...
- Respect her as an equal. ...
- Be her friend and make it fun. ...
- Take it slow – things will fall in place. ...
- Be chivalrous. ...
- Give her all your attention.
- I can't stop thinking about you.
- You'll always be my girl.
- Since the day I met you, my life has never been the same.
- I love making you laugh.
- I love you more than pepperoni pizza.
- You're my dream girl.
- You ground me.
- Take a Step Back. The first thing to do is to just take a step back and gather yourself. ...
- Learn about Female Nature. ...
- Distract Yourself by Texting Other Women. ...
- Focus On Bettering Yourself. ...
- Don't Double or Triple Text. ...
- Try Again in a Day or Two. ...
- If In Doubt, Walk Away.
- Make it short and sweet but never too short. Say something that interests her. Then leave it at that. ...
- Don't “act” busy. If she responds, don't ever say you've got to go, bye, or try to hook her like that; don't pretend anything, ever. ...
- Be patient. If she has mentioned she'll be away, she means it.
- Open a chat.
- Tap Message, then type "/". This will pull up all your quick replies, including default replies.
- Select the desired quick reply. The message will automatically appear in the text input field.
- Edit the message, or simply tap Send .
- Have some 'deep' conversation starters on hand. ...
- Ask questions about topics the other person is interested in. ...
- Find out what makes the other person special. ...
- Avoid discussing the weather. ...
- Assume the other person has deep thoughts. ...
- Don't push people to see your perspective.
To make a girl become obsessed with you, get into her brain and her heart by being her hero, minding your looks, making her laugh, and making her feel special. You'll need to tailor your efforts to the girl in question, but keeping these basic principles in mind should give you an idea of where to start!
How do you keep a girl interested? ›
Create a strong bond by maintaining physical contact, talking about your relationship, and making time for just the two of you. Put effort into the relationship and make sure to fulfill her needs. Keep things exciting by trying new activities, taking on challenges together, and being adventurous and spontaneous.How to make a girl crazy about you? ›
Make her feel special.
If you want a girl to go crazy for you, then you have to make her feel special by actually taking the time to recognize her as a unique individual. Tell her, “You're not like other girls…” or “You're so different from your friends…” and make her see that she really does stand out to you.
- #1 Build up your confidence with these tricks.
- #2. Read her body language to see if she's interested.
- #3 Make intentional eye contact.
- #4 Ask her name, then repeat it.
- #5 Give her a unique compliment.
- #6 Be chivalrous.
- #7 Ask how she's doing.
- #8 Introduce yourself.
- I can't stop thinking about you.
- How are you today?
- Your smile is on my mind.
- I really enjoyed the time we spent together today.
- Being with you makes me incredibly happy.
- You make me feel like a million bucks.
- I have been so much happier since we started spending time together.
- Write Her A Good Morning Message. ...
- Quote Her Favorite Poem Or Book Or Movie. ...
- Cook Her Favorite Breakfast. ...
- Gift Her Flowers. ...
- Take Her On A Late-Night Drive. ...
- Gift Her Little Yet Meaningful Things. ...
- Hold Her Hand In Public. ...
- Surprise Her With A Weekend Getaway.
- You make me forget how to breathe.
- Nobody is perfect, but you're so close it's scary 👌👸
- All I need is you right here.
- I love you more than I did yesterday but not more than I will tomorrow ❤
- Show Love is in the details.
- Complement Her.
- Be chivalrous to Her.
- Dress to impress Her.
- Be Confident When Talking with Her.
- Make Her Laugh.
- Listen to Her.
- Make Her Feel Special.
- You're my favorite. ...
- You know I can't get enough of you? ...
- I'm so obsessed with you. ...
- I literally can't stop thinking about you. ...
- My whole life changed the day I met you. ...
- I was just thinking about that time [insert cute memory from your first date]. ...
- I'm so in love with you. ...
- You're my dream girl.
- Give yourself permission to… not carry your cell phone at all times. ...
- Give yourself permission to… not answer every text message the moment you receive it. ...
- Give yourself permission to… ...
- Give yourself permission to… not believe the myth of multi-tasking. ...
- Give yourself permission to…
Try sending something like, “I guess you're really busy, I'll stop bugging you.” If she reads this text and doesn't want the relationship to end, she'll probably respond right away. If She's Just Not That Into You, it will spur her to explain her lack of response and end things the right way.
What should I text to get a response? ›
- Start with a clear and captivating hook.
- Ask a playful question.
- Tailor your texts to their interests.
- Take intriguing photos of your day.
- Craft happy, lighthearted texts.
- Use emojis and GIFs.
- Send a completely blank text.
Jeffery Hall, an assistant professor of communication studies at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, and colleagues found five main styles of flirting: physical, traditional, polite, sincere, and playful.How to flirt without words? ›
- Open Up. ...
- Dial Down Your Smile. ...
- Touch Your Guy Friends. ...
- Touch Your Face. ...
- Copy Her Moves. ...
- Play Eye Tag. ...
- Now Watch For Her Signals.
Give them the benefit of the doubt, both experts agree. If you wait seven days, without sending a double text, and your inbox is still at zero, you should take that as a sign too. No response is a response, Fields says.What are fast replies? ›
Less than a minute 0. Quick Replies are templated messages that Agents can easily search for and use to reply to end users. These messages include greetings, frequently asked questions, signatures, and more.What are quick replies? ›
Quick Replies allow you to get message recipient input by sending buttons in a message. When a quick reply is tapped, the value of the button is sent in the conversation, and the Messenger Platform sends a messages event to you webhook. Quick replies are a message type sent with the Send API.What are words for quick replies? ›
A reply to a comment—especially a quick and witty reply—is sometimes called a comeback, retort, rejoinder, or riposte.What questions make a girl blush? ›
- What is the perfect date?
- What do you love most about yourself?
- What do you like about me?
- What superpower do you wish you had?
- Do you like to flirt with guys?
Smile. It's important that you feel and represent yourself as being friendly, open, and approachable. You want to convey that you are confident, comfortable, and have a kind personality. Use your smile to break the ice and make a good impression on the girl that you like.How to get a girl to play hard to get? ›
- (1) Do Not Give Her The Attention She Wants. Yes, of course, she wants attention from you. ...
- (2) Get Her To Make An Effort. ...
- (3) Give Her A Chance To Miss You. ...
- (4) Build The Sexual Tension But Make Her Wait For Sex. ...
- (5) Use The Element Of Mystery.
What are good deep questions to ask a girl? ›
- What are you most proud of in your life so far?
- What do you want to achieve in your life? ...
- What is your definition of happiness?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What makes you feel fulfilled in life?
- What do you think is the meaning and purpose of life?
Try to start off with very generic and kind compliments, like, “You looked great today!” Or even better, compliment her personality, “You're so funny, every time I think of that thing you said I crack a smile.” Of all the ways to get a girl's attention, paying her thoughtful compliments that go beyond her makeup and ...How do I get my girl crush attention? ›
Make subtle gestures
Even the most discreet expression can grab your crush's attention. Compliment their outfit, or smile and say hi when you pass them in the hall. After school, keep things flirty over text or Snapchat.
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What was your dream job when you were younger?
- How would your friends describe you?
- Where do you feel the most comfortable?
- What makes you excited about life?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What are you most attracted to in another person?
- What makes you feel sexy?
- What do you believe love is?
- Do you believe love can last forever?
- Do you like big displays of affection?
- How do you feel about PDA?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What's your favorite date night movie?